- USA: Digital Cinema Report interviewed SAWA's CEO regarding the part that the global Cinema medium and its associate members played in the UN World Food Programme being awarded the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize.
- Global: October 14, 2020: Following a successful global cinema campaign in 35 countries, SAWA, the Global Cinema Advertising Association and the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP), the world’s leading humanitarian organization fighting hunger worldwide and recent recipient of the prestigious 2020 Nobel Peace Prize, now have clear data showing the positive impact of cinema on the humanitarian organization’s brand.
- Global: MOVIE THEATERS MAY POSE LESS COVID-19 RISK THAN WE THINK, SAYS UC DAVIS HEALTH EXPERT. Natascha Tuznik, a UC Davis Health associate professor of infectious disease says that with masks worn by moviegoers and "if the theater does everything right – a theater should pose less risk of person-to-person transmission than many other places people are going now.”
- Global: CONSUMER CONFIDENCE SURVEYS FIND AUDIENCES WANT TO RETURN TO CINEMAS: Cinema will rank highly on the list of activities that consumers will return to when given the "all clear."
- UK: ACCORDING TO "CAMPAIGN," THERE'S NO MEDIUM OF THE DECADE. HOWEVER, According to SAWA Members and Chief Executives Kathryn Jacob and Karen Stacey, Cinema is Worthy of the Title
- STREAMING HASN'T SQUASHED MOVIEGOING: According to Comscore’s Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian,“People who stream movies also really love to go to the movies. Streaming and moviegoing aren’t adversarial, they are in fact additive and complimentary.”
- CINEMA PROVES EFFECTIVE WEAPON AGAINST WORLD HUNGER The UN World Food Programme partners with the Global Cinema Medium to keep the voice of millions of children alive.
- CAMPAIGN, AUGUST 26, 2019: "Cinema predicted to outpace global ad market. China accounts for 47% of global cinema adspend."
- WARC, AUGUST 22, 2019: WARC's Global Advertising Trends - A Focus on Cinema: "Cinema Advertising Growth is Outpacing All Other Traditional Media, as Netflix's Rise Shows No Notable Impact"
- MARKETING WEEK, JULY 31, 2019: Cinema Guru Mark Ritson, "Cinema's Comeback is a Tale Worthy of the Big Screen"
- THE GUARDIAN, JULY 21, 2019: In the UK, Cinema Advertising is poised to grow faster than Internet Advertising which Zenith forecasts to grow only by 10% globally in 2020 (its lowest since 2001).
- EXCHANGEWIRE.com AUGUST 6, 2019: "Silver Screen, Silver Lining: What the Wider Ad Industry Can Learn From the Cinema Experience
- THE CINEMA MEDIUM AND THE UNITED NATIONS WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME ANNOUNCE NEW POIGNANT 2019 "FEED OUR FUTURE" GLOBAL CINEMA ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
- SAWA PREMIERES "FEED OUR FUTURE" GLOBAL CINEMA AD CAMPAIGN AT CANNES LIONS 2018
- SAWA PREMIERES 3RD GLOBAL CINEMA AD "END THE GAMES" AT CANNES LIONS 2017
- SAWA SEMINAR & LAUNCH OF GLOBAL GOALS "END THE GAMES" AD
- REMAKE OF SPICE GIRLS WANNABE VIDEO RELEASED IN CINEMAS FOLLOWING HUGELY SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH AT CANNES LIONS 2016
- SAWA SEMINAR 'THE POWER OF CINEMA TO DRIVE CULTURAL CHANGE' AT CANNES LIONS 2016
- AIRBNB USES FINCH'S 37 DEGREES TECHNOLOGY IN REVOLUTIONARY CINEMA CAMPAIGN
- GLOBAL GOALS REACH 3 BILLION PEOPLE IN 7 DAYS
- PREMIERE OF THE FIRST EVER GLOBAL CINEMA AD WORLDWIDE RELEASE
- THE CINEMA MEDIUM PREPARES FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FIRST EVER GLOBAL CINEMA AD CAMPAIGN TO PROMOTE THE LAUNCH OF THE UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL GOALS
- RICHARD CURTIS AND SIR JOHN HEGARTY TO UNVEIL ‘FIRST EVER GLOBAL CINEMA AD CAMPAIGN’ AT CANNES LIONS
- SAWA ANNOUNCES THE ‘FIRST GLOBAL CINEMA AD CAMPAIGN’ FOR RICHARD CURTIS’ GLOBAL GOALS CAMPAIGN
- SAWA EXECUTIVE COUNCIL APPOINTS NEW PRESIDENT FOR SAWA
- Press release – SAWA holds first ever 3D Workshop at Cannes Lions Festival in June 2011.
- Press Release – SAWA announces a new cinema data service for SAWA members produced by the Nielsen company
- Press Release – SAWA Seminar to be held at the Cannes Lions Festival – June 2010